Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company’s web site for personal viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- share course materials (or personal login) with another person
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- reteach or share information and strategies taught in the course materials as your own
- License Termination
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of the above restrictions in section 2a.
- AdSkills reserves the right to terminate and ban any user that files a fraudulent chargeback with their credit card provider to get a refund after the 30 day refund policy outlined section 3. If terminated for fraudulent chargeback you will lose all access to the platform, communities, and any previous courses purchased without refund.
- AdSkills reserves the right to terminat and ban any user that abuse our platform or policies as out discretion. If terminated for abuse you will lose all access to the platform, communities, and any previous courses purchased without refund.
Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Refund Policy
All Courses Come With A 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee. We know you'll love our products because our customers write in telling us exactly that every day. Still, just in case we have a 30 day money back guarantee.
Simply send an email to our support within 30 days of receipt, and your entire purchase price will be promptly refunded. We reply to all emails within 24 hours M-F. If you’re sending in a support ticket on a Saturday or Sunday, we'll respond on Monday and honor the date we receive your initial email request.
A cancellation request must be sent to support[at]AdSkills.com at least one (1) day prior to the end of the term of your then-current Subscription Period. In your cancellation email you must include the email of the account holder. This is the only way to cancel your subscription and you will not be provided with a refund, in whole or in part, of any pre-paid amount. Phone requests to cancel your Account will not be accepted. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or for periods in which your account remains open but you do not access your account.
You will remain liable for all charges accrued on your Account up to the time of cancellation, including full fees for the then current Subscription Period in which you cancelled your Account.
AdSkills.com reserves the right at any time, and without cost, charge or liability, to terminate this Agreement at its sole discretion for any reason, including, but not limited to, a failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement. AdSkills.com reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site and/or Services, or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
- The materials on Company’s web site are provided ‘as is’. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company’s Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Updated: April 18, 2016